Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved and is awarded by bloggers to newer bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. By accepting this award, I:
- Choose 5 blogs to award the Liebster to.
- Thank my friend and link back to her.
- Post the award on my blog and list the bloggers I pass the Liebster on to with their links.
- Let them know by leaving them a comment.
- Share 5 random facts about myself that people do not know about me.
My five blogs to pass on the Liebster to are:
- Catherine at diamondc-diamondc.blogspot.com
- Natasha at astitchersramblings.blogspot.com
- P.J. at porcupineneedle.blogspot.com
- Lorrie at astitcherssnippets.blogspot.com
- Shelly at shelly-anarizonastitcher.blogspot.com
And five random facts about me:
- I LOVE olives. I could eat them all day long.
- I am a Friday the 13th baby.
- I am a fanatical Philadelphia Flyers fan. The neighbors will be glad when hockey season is over.
- I'm a snowman collector.
- While in school I shared a name with then First Lady Betty Ford. Endless teasing.
Thanks again Chris! :)